Frequently Asked Question
What does the DBO only package include?
Last Updated a year ago
- $10 to join Life TRNDS as a Digital Business Owner (DBO). $10 Monthly Maintenance Fee plus $3.95 initial fee for Hyperwallet and $1.95 per mo afterwards.
- The DBO Only position does not allow usage of Life TRNDS discounts and other benefits with travel, vacations, shopping and more.
- As a DBO, you can add Luxury Benefit Package Subscribers and Benefits Package Subscribers as part of your business.
- A DBO Only will NOT receive commission unless they are an active subscriber themselves or have (1) one active customer and meet all qualification requirements listed in the compensation plan.
- DBOs only receive a place in the Life TRNDS genealogy. This is a compensation plan that allows a DBO to share in the success of other DBOs, so all benefit. As your VIP Cardholders and others you've told about Life TRNDS choose to join as your customers with monthly paid subscriptions to take advantage of greater & additional discounts, deals and benefits, you the DBO who helped them join will receive a monthly residual payment from each. In terms of the VIP Business Card, as your cardholders exhaust the $1000 savings and choose to join Life TRNDS as a paying customer member, you will be paid a monthly residual payment for each subscription... every month. Likewise, if anyone hears about Life TRNDS from you and choose to become DBOs themselves with paid subscriptions they will receive a place in the Life TRNDS genealogy under you and you will be paid a monthly residual payment for each subscription... again, every month.